Here are the verses I have written up and are posted in my kitchen to encourage me :
- “They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.”- Psalms 112:7
- “My heart is confident in you, O God, no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart.”- Psalm 108:1
- “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”- Ephesians 3:20
- “But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God. ” Psalms 146:5
- “Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.” -Psalm 90:14
- “O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and the earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!” -Jeremiah 32:17
- “I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.”- Psalms 130:5
- “Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.”- Psalms 5:3
Psalm 20:1-5New Living Translation (NLT)
For the choir director: A psalm of David.1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.
May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.
2 May he send you help from his sanctuary
and strengthen you from Jerusalem.<span class="footnote" data-fn="#fen-NLT-14161a" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; position: relative; top: 0px; vertical-align: top;" value="[a]”>[a]
3 May he remember all your gifts
and look favorably on your burnt offerings. Interlude4 May he grant your heart’s desires
and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.