The verse I picked today to journal on was Psalm 9:10, “Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.”
I have read the book of Psalms alot and do not remember ever reading this one. I like how it says God does not abandon those who search for him.
- I want to make sure I search for him by reading His Word, the Bible.
- I want to search for him in the every day occurences
- I want to search for him in the midst of a difficult time
- I want to search for him in the spiritual disciplines of silence and solitude
- I want to search for him in all things.