This season of trying to tell our CA house is definitely growing my faith. Felt like God was leading me to do this Beth Moore study called Believing God. She shares that we can all grow in having more faith. Not only faith that God exists but believing God for big things.
What level faith are you experiencing right now:
- an active and abundant faith that causes your journey with Jesus to be pretty adventurous and exciting
- a moderate amount of faith. Perhaps you are new to faith and on your way to developing abundant faith. Or perhaps you had a certain setback that made you distrustful of belief. Circumstances can rock our faith overnight.
- faith that is a battle of uncertaintity and fear. Or you’re repulsed by religious jerks(that has been me at times, when I pushed people away from Jesus instead of drawing them closer to Jesus) or repulsed by get rich religious people
- God is a rewarder of those who seek Him through faith
- The requirement of faith before we see certain acts of God is one way He enforces engagement
- The more we believe God, the more we are likely to see and experience His intervening power
- Faith’s very essence is dependency
- We see so little acts of God because we believe so little
- Faith pleases God
- The more we receptively expose ourselves to God’s Word(the Bible) through sermons, teachings, lessons, devotionals, and Bible studies, the more fuel we will add to the fire of our faith.
- We can ask Jesus to increase our faith and help us to overcome our unbelief
- We can grow in faith
- The more faith I have, the more my faith journey is an adventure and not mediocre.