Here are some of my favorite things I am learning and growing through this week. Actually past few weeks:
- 4 Difficult Sentences for Leaders(And why you must get good at saying them). This is awesome for anyone. We all lead in some capacity. Maybe with our kids, families, PTA, work etc. I saved this one and already listened to it twice. Love it!
- How to Stay Sane in an all access always on age by Beyond the To Do list podcast
- Starting your Morning Right by Claire Diaz on Beyond the To Do List
- Help, I’m Married to an Entrepreneur Part 1 This is a 3 part series by Michael Hyatt. This could also be titled,”Help I am married to a church planter. ” Michael said it could be anyone who is a high achiever, driven, or a leader. But it also awesome advice for any marriage
- Marriage: Tony Dilorenzo on intentionality and intimacy. He was a guest on Beyond the To Do List and now I am hooked on their podcast called One Extraordinary Marriage.
- Get Your Sexy Back, by One Extraordinary Marriage. I love it their tagline is: Where Being Busy is Overdone, where romancing is fun and scheduling sex is taking the guesswork out of when you’re gonna get some.
I am hooked on podcasts. I can listen to like 3 when I grocery shop early in the morning without kids, on the drive there and back and while shopping. 🙂
Vital Friends This is by Tom Rath who wrote Strength Finders 2.O and Eat, Move, Sleep. He is a new favorite author. I did not even plan to read this. Saw it at the library and read it in a day, easy fun read. Good insight for me, how to be a better friend
How Full is Your Bucket?. Another one by Tom Rath and also unplanned. Just grabbed it at library. The premise, every interaction is either filling someone’s bucket(life giving-my wording) or take from their bucket and how to be a person who fills others’ buckets.
Emotional Intelligence 2.0 I am still reading this. Loving it as well. It has a test which I love and then helps you grow in your EI.