Blogging is my way to journal my life and it is fun to look back on what I am learning and processing through. Here are some recent things I am reading or listening to:
Books I am reading:
– Mad Church Disease: Overcoming the Burnout Epidemic
– Rereading chapters in Emotionally Healthy Spirituality so I can do the workbook for it
– Receiving the Day, I read this years ago and rereading it. I look books on Sabbath and rest
– Almost Amish, a book about simplifying. Not what I thought but finding good nuggets in it.
Books I recently finished:
- 24/6( a book about Sabbath, taking a day off to rest)
- The Sugar Smart Diet(to help with my cravings 🙂
- Michael Hyatt- 5 Strategies for Becoming a Better Conversationalist
- Michael Hyatt- How to Create More Margin in Your Crazy Busy Life
- Michael Hyatt- 5 Reasons to Speak Well of Your Spouse in Public
- National Community Church- Number Your Days by Mark Batterson
- Michael Hyatt-Why Effective Leaders Cannot Afford to be Easily Offended–I already listened to this one twice this week. I think this is good for anyone, regardless if you think you’re a leader. I think we have lead in areas: with our kids, school, etc. So good for my heart.
- Beyond the To Do List: Story: Donald Miller on Focus, Finish and living a Meaningful Life
- Beyond the To Do List: Perspective: Andy Andrews on wisdom, knowledge and perspective